Profile Of Singing Teacher
- 2-3 years of teaching experience
- Diploma in Music (Voice Performance Major) from Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
- ABRSM Piano Grade 8
- ABRSM Theory Grade 8
- Voice ATCL
- Taught at Music Atelier for Piano and Voice
- Performed for Sg inspirations at the Esplandade concourse featuring YST composer works.
- Performed in an opera, Orpheus in the Underworld under the direction of The New Opera
- Teaching Location: Serangoon, Hougang, Central, East
Hi! My name is Phoebe. Let me share with you a bit more about my music background.
Since young, I was extremely intrigued in music and I loved to sing! Everywhere I went, I sang. That is why I joined school choirs and professional choirs and choruses for many years.
Over the years, I grew more and more passionate about singing and thus, I joined Project Superstar and competed with so much joy and was very driven to give my best. After many more years, I decided to start my classical singing jouney and thus entered NAFA.
With the experience I had gathered from NAFA , professional choruses and orchestras, I was able to start my teaching journey at Music Atelier and also conduct private lessons of my own. Alongside teaching, I have never stopped performing. I am extremely pumped up to see my students have fun and to sing with their beautiful voices!