- 2-3 years of teaching experience
- Diploma in Music (Voice Performance Major) from Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
- ABRSM Piano Grade 8
- ABRSM Theory Grade 8
- Voice ATCL
- Taught at Music Atelier for Piano and Voice
- Performed for Sg inspirations at the Esplandade concourse featuring YST composer works.
- Performed in an opera, Orpheus in the Underworld under the direction of The New Opera
- Teaching Location: Serangoon, Hougang, Central, East
Hi! My name is Phoebe. Let me share with you a bit more about my music background.
Since young, I was extremely intrigued in music and I loved to sing! Everywhere I went, I sang. That is why I joined school choirs and professional choirs and choruses for many years.
Over the years, I grew more and more passionate about singing and thus, I joined Project Superstar and competed with so much joy and was very driven to give my best. After many more years, I decided to start my classical singing jouney and thus entered NAFA.
With the experience I had gathered from NAFA , professional choruses and orchestras, I was able to start my teaching journey at Music Atelier and also conduct private lessons of my own. Alongside teaching, I have never stopped performing. I am extremely pumped up to see my students have fun and to sing with their beautiful voices!
Sight Reading Training
Aural Test Training
Scale Playing Training
Graded Singing Lessons
Singing Lessons for Adults
Singing Lessons for Kids